What type of coaches and healers do you work with?
I work with all types of coaches and healers. Here are a few examples (if your area of expertise is not mentioned, don't worry. Fill out the contact form on the coaching page and we can see if we are a match):
What makes you different from other coaches and advisors?
Every coach has different strengths. I've asked my clients what they believe some of my strengths are and here is what they have said:
- my ability to break through limiting beliefs and mindset blocks. I can see and read between the lines much easier for others than they tend to be able to do for themselves.
- "I think your zone of genius is mindset. I could not have gotten nearly as far this last year without your help with mindset. Your patience and ability to encourage/inspire/shift the thought/pattern is where I think you shine". - JH
- my total honesty. I'll always tell you the truth and I'm not afraid to ask the hard questions.
- "I think your zone of genius with me was mindset shifting and the ability to provide the space for personal transformation and help me understand how it was impacting my business. I didn’t know the problems in my business until I worked with you. You can hold that space and summarize and draw connections really easily to help make sense of that stuff." -TW
- I have an innate ability to create clarity out of chaos. I help my clients distill information and ideas quickly.
- "You have the talent to infuse clarity. From your perspective you are able to see a clearer picture and you are great and conveying it. " - AG
Lastly, I personally feel that my own journey is what makes me such a great coach/advisor. I've been in and am in the trenches with you. I've been completely broke and not knowing where to go. I've also built a successful business that has literally brought me around the world twice now. Having been through it myself, I know exactly how you feel and what needs to be done.
You can learn more about me on my about page.
How do I know if I am ready for 1-on-1 business coaching?
You are ready for business coaching if you…
- You have a brand, website and marketing tools, but things aren’t coming together as you thought they would.
- You’ve taken courses, you are part of online groups, you may have even been to some workshops, seminars and/or retreats, and you know you know a lot, but something is still amiss.
- You know you are destined for this, you really do want it, and you are willing to do the work; you just need help figuring out what tweaks you need to make.
- You know you still have some belief patterns that are holding you back.
- You want someone to help you figure this out so you can get out of your own way and build your business to the capacity you know it can be.
- You’re ready and willing to invest in yourself and your business to make it happen.
- You know it’s your time!
Who is 1-on-1 coaching NOT suited for?
This is an awesome question and I’m glad you asked. It’s important to know who the program is not for because, I only work with the people who are a right match for me and I for them. It’s only fair to ensure that everyone has the best experience possible and we create a win-win.
Here are who the programs are NOT suited for:
1. Complainers, doubters or people who will make constant excuses for not getting their dream work done.
Business coaching is designed to suit those who want to take 100% responsibility for their life, business and results. It’s for those who realize they are in control of their destiny and are willing to do what it takes to create a business and the life they love.
Therefore, there is no time for complaining about the work involved (yes, you will have a lot of work to do), for doubting the system or how much time you don’t have. You will be pushed out of your comfort zone and challenged in a new way to bring your business to the next level. You need to be ready for that and be excited about it. If you are a coaster or looking to find a ‘quick fix’, this is not the place for you.
2. Financially strapped entrepreneurs.
If you don’t have money coming in and/or money is really tight for you, then my programs are not for you, yet. In my experience, when all you can think about is how you will pay your bills next month and how will you eat, you can’t fully focus on creating both a strong market strategy and abundant mindset necessary for big success. Your energy will be on the quick fix and surviving.
We have all been there, so don’t feel discouraged. The fact that you are reading this means you want a way out and therefore, it will come. In the mean time, I have some suggestions for you if this is your current reality.
- Get some money coming in by way of a part-time or full-time job.
- Start looking at the ways you are currently spending your money. Can you shift things around so that you can save more money (Think: How much are you spending on things you don’t really need and can therefore save)?
- Make sure you are signed up for free email updates by grabbing the best giveaway for you, here. This will ensure that you get regular inspiration and good ideas on how to build your business from where you are.
- Come over to my #LiveYourAwesomeness Facebook group. We are a fast growing community of coaches helping you create success through inspiration, support, challenges, content, contests and meeting like-minded coaches going through what you are going through.
Once you have gotten yourself in a better financial situation, you will be able to fully benefit from working together 1-on-1.
Have you ever turned a potential client down?
This is a question that I received from a coaching client before she became one, so I thought I would add in to the FAQ section, because it is a great question.
Yes, I have turned down potential clients. As a coach, it is my job to help my clients succeed. If I do not feel that I can help a particular client on their journey, for whatever reason, I will refer them to another coach and/or product or service that can help meet their needs.
Ususally this is due to one of two factors:
1. They are not ready (the preliminary interview allows us to discover that).
2. They are not an energetic match.
Getting into 1-on-1 coaching is a lot like dating. You really need to like each other and feel a connection in order for it to work. Sometimes, even if you have two great people, there still isn't a match.
When either of those situations happen, I will give my best advice and referral to the person and/or resources they need to continue moving in the right direction.
What do you mean by ‘Dream Work’?
While working together you will be given what I like to call, 'dream work' (work that will help create your dream into a reality) to complete so that our calls can be as productive as possible. This is work to help you become more streamlined, strategic and abundant. You'll be very happy to do your dreamwork.
I’m already really busy and I don’t have a lot of extra time.
In life we always get our musts. If growing your busines is a must, then you will find a way to make the time. The reality is, growing your business has to be your priority. When it becomes your priority, like anything in life, time opens up for it because you make it.
As well, we will look at your scheduling and how you work. Often times we don't have enough time because we aren't using our time effectively. Part of my job is to help you shift the way you work so that you have enough time to do what matters most to you.
How long will it take to get a Return On Investment (ROI)?
There's a quote from Jim Rohn that I love. It states, "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better." Can you feel the wisdom in that? The reality is that working together is about helping you unleash who you really are. It is about tapping into your innate abilities that are waiting to be fully utilitized.
Each persons journey is different and I can not give any one person a specific timeline on their ROI. Some clients have made their initial ROI back in the first month, some the second, some the third, etc.
Here are some factors that determine your timeline:
- your current business situation and network
- your current level of marketing knowledge
- your list/community size
- your ability to execute quickly and consistently
- your ability to use the tools necessary to grow your business
- your ability to focus and be productive
- your ability to move through emotional blocks
- your level of knowledge and exerperience in business
- your ability to work in alignment consistently
There really are so many more factors that determine the results you will receive and that's why I can't give any person a specific answer.
It is also important to remember how much you are actually saving by having a coach.
Working together with me will allow you to save years and $10,000's of dollars from your journey versus trying to do it alone. I have had clients tell me that I have taken 3 to 5 years off their learning curve. That immediately increases your ROI dramatically due to your ability to earn more income years ahead of what you would trying to do things on your own.
Can I talk to previous clients?
My previous (and some current) client information is available on their testimonial. You may connect with them as you wish. All of my clients have given me permission to use their testimonials and contact information and therefore understand that they may be asked about our experience together.
Is there a conflict of interest in working with coaches as we are technically all competitors?
This is a great question, I’m glad you asked. The coaching industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and it is continually growing. There is no possible way that one particular person in any one particular profession can serve all of the current and potential new clients. As well, everyone is different in their style of learning and enjoy learning from different people. It is for those reasons as well as the laws of abundance (abundance expands to the desires set forth) that I believe there is no conflict of interest.
In fact as more coaches become better marketers, more people will learn about their offerings and the benefits of those offerings and thus, more people will be drawn to get a coach for their specific needs. That excites me so much and is a driving force for me to reach more coaches (hint: this is also why my tagline is: grow your business, change the world). I really believe in you.
Jennifer, this is awesome, how do I sign up?
YAY! I'm excited for you!
Fill out the contact form and I'll be in touch to complete a complimentary discovery session with you. In this session we will discover two things:
1. If I am the right match for you and vice versa and;
2. What the best course of action is for you.
I can't wait to speak to you soon!
Get in touch with Jennifer!