Monday September 14, 2015
On this morning's 5 Minute Monday Motivator live on Periscope I gave everyone a challenge to join an experiment for the week. This experiment is for you to do something a little differently than normal so that you can get what you want faster (aka make more money in your business).
Follow me on Periscope: @jennifertrask
Click through to catch the scope from this morning (I took out the first couple of minutes of chat time). :)
Thursday March 12, 2015
There is something I noticed recently in the language of some newer coaches that I wanted to address here because if you are using this language, then you are doing yourself a huge disservice in your efforts to get more clients.
When you are talking about your ideal client, always ensure that you add into the description that...
Thursday February 19, 2015
When I sat down to interview Mompreneur, Yogi and Ayurveda specialist, Cate Stillman, I wasn't sure where the conversation was going to flow (pun intended). After 14 years in business helping people evolve their health and helping wellness experts take their career to the next level, Cate Stillman has learned a few things about creating a business and life you are truly excited about.
She lives half of the year in Mexico, wake boarding and enjoying the sun. The other half of the year in Idaho, enjoying the mountains and family time. Cate has some unique views on how to go about creating a profitable and fun business that you love and creating your ‘new normal’.
In this interview, here is what you are going to discover:
- The Mantra Cate uses to co-create her freedom based lifestyle that keeps her and her family super happy and living;
- The mindset hack that keeps Cate free to create the life she loves for her and her family;
- Why you can’t avoid every potential pitfall;
- A key skill you must have as an entrepreneur to bring your forward;
- and the 3 daily habits Cate starts her day with for optimal health.
Thursday January 8, 2015
Not long ago, Dr. Laura Nurse would sit in her office for 8 hours and sometime see just one client, on a good day. As a new Naturopathic Doctor, she was doing everything she knew to market herself yet she just couldn’t figure out why people weren’t running in to see her.
What Laura didn’t realize at the time, was that she didn’t know the ‘business’ side of her business yet. She knew how to be a great Doctor, but was still unknown to the skills of how to be a great entrepreneur and marketer.
Laura and I met in April 2013 and we got to work. In just 15 months, Laura has achieved:
- Building her practice to full time capacity;
- Moving into Phase 2 of growth (hiring help and expanding);
- A fantastic reputation in her community as a leader in health for women;
- Creating a beautiful online brand and presence;
- Feeling personally happy and no longer stressed out over wondering where her next client is going to come from;
- Feeling confident in the business side of her business!
In this interview you are going to discover...
Thursday January 1, 2015
As I reflect back on 2014 I am in awe of how things turned out. It’s been a pretty incredible year. This year I realized my biggest dream of becoming location independent. Living for six months in South America (three months each in Ecuador and Peru), laptop in hand, was incredible. Opening up new markets in the US, Europe and Australia was inspiring and creating and launching my online signature group coaching program, Mindset & Marketing Mastery was scary, fun and totally awesome.
When I look back at what helped create this success, there are a few things that stand out. But today, I wanted to talk about the one marketing tactic that worked the best. It wasn’t Facebook ads, webinars or even blogging.