Thursday January 8, 2015
Not long ago, Dr. Laura Nurse would sit in her office for 8 hours and sometime see just one client, on a good day. As a new Naturopathic Doctor, she was doing everything she knew to market herself yet she just couldn’t figure out why people weren’t running in to see her.
What Laura didn’t realize at the time, was that she didn’t know the ‘business’ side of her business yet. She knew how to be a great Doctor, but was still unknown to the skills of how to be a great entrepreneur and marketer.
Laura and I met in April 2013 and we got to work. In just 15 months, Laura has achieved:
- Building her practice to full time capacity;
- Moving into Phase 2 of growth (hiring help and expanding);
- A fantastic reputation in her community as a leader in health for women;
- Creating a beautiful online brand and presence;
- Feeling personally happy and no longer stressed out over wondering where her next client is going to come from;
- Feeling confident in the business side of her business!
In this interview you are going to discover...