Thursday February 19, 2015
When I sat down to interview Mompreneur, Yogi and Ayurveda specialist, Cate Stillman, I wasn't sure where the conversation was going to flow (pun intended). After 14 years in business helping people evolve their health and helping wellness experts take their career to the next level, Cate Stillman has learned a few things about creating a business and life you are truly excited about.
She lives half of the year in Mexico, wake boarding and enjoying the sun. The other half of the year in Idaho, enjoying the mountains and family time. Cate has some unique views on how to go about creating a profitable and fun business that you love and creating your ‘new normal’.
In this interview, here is what you are going to discover:
- The Mantra Cate uses to co-create her freedom based lifestyle that keeps her and her family super happy and living;
- The mindset hack that keeps Cate free to create the life she loves for her and her family;
- Why you can’t avoid every potential pitfall;
- A key skill you must have as an entrepreneur to bring your forward;
- and the 3 daily habits Cate starts her day with for optimal health.